Proven Tucker Attorney Advises on Bankruptcy and Estate Planning
Established Georgia firm serves clients in DeKalb, Fulton, Gwinnett and Cobb counties
Experienced counsel for estate planning and debt concerns is essential if you want to give yourself and your family the best chance for a financially sound future. At John J. McManus & Associates, P.C. in Tucker, our firm has provided skilled guidance to Georgians on bankruptcy, probate and a full range of estate planning options for 35 years. We have been recognized for our legal ability and ethics by attorneys familiar with our work. By making a detailed review of your situation, we can give you a knowledgeable assessment of your options and lead you to a positive result.
Knowledgeable metro Atlanta lawyer handles probate and debt concerns
Our firm advises individual and business clients throughout the metro Atlanta area on these areas of concern:
- Bankruptcy — If you’re struggling with debt and see no way out, bankruptcy might be the best way to move ahead. We explain the different types of relief that are available — through Chapter 7, Chapter 11 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy — and give people and businesses the support they need to make a fresh start.
- Estate planning — We counsel clients on the estate planning options they may choose from to preserve their assets and protect their heirs.
- Trusts and estates — For all types of trusts and estates challenges, our firm delivers thorough counsel tailored to your objectives. Through the creation of wills, trusts and other enforceable legal instruments, we’ll help you establish the legacy you want to leave.
- Wills and probate — We advise on wills and probate matters for a diverse group of clients. No matter whether assets are simple or highly complex, our firm offers exceptional counsel.
- Probate and estate administration — We assist personal representatives charged with probate and estate administration so that the decedent’s wishes are followed.
Starting with a free initial consultation, we’ll develop an effective strategy to meet your specific needs.
Contact an accomplished Georgia bankruptcy and estate attorney for a free consultation
John J. McManus & Associates, P.C. advises Georgia clients on a full array of bankruptcy, estate planning and probate matters. Please call 770-872-7714 or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation at our office in Tucker.